Thursday, November 12, 2009

November 12, 2009


Collab


by eric c cottrell
You are what you eat.
So what if I nibble ears?
I'm only human.

by me
We are what we eat.
Does nib'ling each others' ears
make us cannibals?

by me
You are what you eat.
So on the month's first Sunday
I'm a righteous ghost.

by eric c cottrell
He, a cannibal,
they called him an animal.
Are you what you eat?

by eric c cottrell
"You are what you eat,"
said the wise man. He then said,
"Hi, I'm bologna."

by me
I am what I eat.
So after the big breakup
she's right, I'm nothing.

6 comments:

ana said...

colin...your last haiku just broke my heart. but it was very clever.

brooke said...

and quite the collab it is. to think, just months ago, we were admiring this haiku blog of a stranger. (haa..yep, still weird to bring up) nonetheless, this really warms my heart.

laura said...

not true, colin. you are a jam frakas.

Unknown said...

Some people have no taste. And they miss out on wonderful new and exotic and exciting gastronomic adventures as a result. Nothing? No.

austinrory said...

brilliant

made sweet said...

i second austinrory's comment.

 

ALL POETRY © COLIN PINEGAR