Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 8, 2009
























For a class today, we had to introduce ourselves in an abnormal way.
I wrote some haikus:

Colin Pinegar's
creative introduction:
I wrote some haikus.

Colin Pinegar,
my two favorite sayings are
yeah right, whatever.

I come from Salt Lake.
Some people make fun of me,
but not the Prophet.

These are things I love:
skiing, skiing, and skiing-
and the haiku, duh.

I really like food:
cereal and falafel
and peanut butter.

Winter semester
design in advertising,
it's nice to meet you

3 comments:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
made sweet said...

dear colin

i thoroughly enjoyed this haiku today. well done.

Annie said...

Colin- I LOVE YOUR HAIKUS. My new year's resolution is to read your blog to enrich my life with poetry.

 

ALL POETRY © COLIN PINEGAR