Thursday, October 2, 2008

You, try and flex on Me? Don't be silly.

In real life, every-day situations, I don't get fired-up very often. Today I did. It got to the point that I was at the edge of my seat, chuckling and scoffing and rolling my ojos and biting my tongue and fidgeting.

I have learned though, that when I'm really heated about something, my thoughts all rush to the part of my brain that fills my mouth, and I don't make any sense when I try and argue. Curse? or blessing?

I think it was when he told the class that the students he taught were going to be bossing me and my friends around when we graduate.

On days like these, I listen to uplifting hip-hop. Like this:


(click the picture)

1 comment:

Zane and Lexi said...

a new one for you:

http://www.esaba.com/cats/catimagessimple2/292129.jpg

 

ALL POETRY © COLIN PINEGAR