Thursday, July 3, 2008

Awkward Second Post

I haven't touched my "blog" lately. Mainly for 2 reasons:

1. I set myself up for an awkward second post. I'll just say it, I wasn't accepted into design school. My second post was going to be celebratory, where I would announce the beginning of this new chapter. But i was rejected, forced into taking another class in the spring and reapplying in August. I have fixed what was deemed wrong by my potential professors and am hopeful and confident about the August review.

2. My life doesn't deserve to be the subject of a web site. Even if it is just a Blogger, making my life the subject would be pointless. I don't live far away from my friends or family, so a run in at the grocery store is more than enough time for those people to catch up on my life. I will probably mention things that are happening, and you'll probably get a glimpse of where I'm going and what I'm into by the things I post. I think baby pictures are great so I'll probably post pictures of my nephew too. And I will have my own stuff up here for your pleasure and opinion as well. What I'm saying is that this won't be a detailed blog about me, or gossip (unless it's really juicy), or other boring things. So until now, I haven't had a reason to post. But today I found this picture of Robert Downey Jr.



6 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

i liked your post and picture - but not the movie we watched tonight, something about men in the old country? suspense and then lame ending

Anonymous said...

post baby pictures of you instead please.

Shauna said...

yeah colin i agree with KJ lets see some colin baby pictures.

Annie said...

This post is just so you. And I love you...so keep on postin.

Zane and Lexi said...

hey, i want to read an awkward 3rd post....so hurry up.
P.S. check out my blog - did I do a good job fixing Baby Z's mullet?

regan said...

Whoa negative nancy.

 

ALL POETRY © COLIN PINEGAR